PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis) is a highly effective method of HIV prevention.With PrEP, people who are HIV-negative take a pill to reduce the risk of getting infected if they're exposed to HIV. PrEP is an additional method of HIV prevention that is recommended to be used with other strategies like condoms and regular HIV and STI testing.
• PrEP (Pre-exposure Prophalaxis) is a daily pill
• Up to 99% effective at preventing HIV
• We bill insurance and provide guidance on payment assistance
• Requires lab tests you can do at home
• Not for those already living with HIV
Not your prescription?
1. Find your medication and place an order.
2. You may have to fill out a questionnaire form to help our pharmacist or TIN Rx Partnered Doctor understand your needs.
3. A consultation will be scheduled with a TIN Rx Partnered Doctor, who will grant a prescription if you qualify.
Your medication is shipped when we receive your prescription.
NOTE: If your prescription is not granted a full refund will be provided.
HOW IT WORKS
Submit a payment via our online store. It's easy, safe, and fast. Standard shipping is free.
You may be asked to fill out a 5-minute questionnaire, depending on the prescription. These questions are necessary for our Partnered Physicians to properly and effectively administer any consultation where a prescription needs to be given.
Schedule a call with a TIN Rx Partnered Doctor via our online scheduler at your convenience.
Schedule your Partnered Doctor consultation online at your convenience. Our Partnered Doctor will go over your questionnaire, verify any test results, and ask you questions about your health and wellness. Our Partnered Doctors must grant you a prescription.
Prescriptions are shipped discreetly to you via UPS. Refilling your prescription is easy and hassle-free.