But TIN Rx held to their strict standards:
1. The serums had to be made affordable and accessible to anyone. Insurance or no insurance.
2. The serums must undergo rigorous clinical studies and be proven to eliminate wrinkles without side effects.
3. The serums must contain a 99% concentration of active ingredients.
4. The serums must be capable of reaching the deepest layer of the skin safely; and naturally stimulate collagen production to reduce fine lines, age spots, and wrinkles.
5. The serums must be100% all-natural and free of harmful ingredients
6. The serums must not contain a single filler ingredient.
7. The plastic surgeons or dermatologists creating the serums must have values that align with the principles TIN Rx stands by
Obviously, over-the-counter beauty products were out of the question. To be sure, these extremely tight parameters have cost TIN Rx millions of dollars before. Huge pharmaceutical brands looking to push their medications by partnering with TIN Rx have been turned down without a second thought.
It's hard to imagine a plastic surgeon or dermatologist would live up to the test...
Then along came a husband-and-wife team who saw this as an opportunity not to make money...
but to make their affordable" Age Defense Serums" available across the nation.